Starring the hunt

BMW i4 Forum

Help Support BMW i4 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FSmith

I'm just now starting to seriously check out these BMWs and what should I be sure to ask the dealer about? I'm a bit concerned about the life of the batteries and the cost impact is something happens to them. Also, is the insurance covering that type of incident?

Thanks for all you help.

Oh, I'm in the N. Alabama almost TN area.

Yeah, I am concerned about being out traveling in the countryside and the battery malfunctioning. Or what happens if the car does a quicker than normal discharge.

Yeah, I am concerned about being out traveling in the countryside and the battery malfunctioning. Or what happens if the car does a quicker than normal discharge.
BMWs can be charged at Tesla power stations. It's a big reason I'm looking into them. Available infrastructure. There's not a whole lot of power stations in my area, but they are being built. So hopefully if you need it its there. Quick google shows Alabama has a decent amount of them. Here's a link.

https://shorturl.at/fLT45

Thanks for that link. That is one less worry off the list of things to check before buying.

Latest posts

Back