Did I make the right choice getting BMW i4?

BMW i4 Forum

Help Support BMW i4 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shazam89

I’ve been driving my BMW i4 for about 2 months now and have logged around 1,500 km, and I’m feeling pretty conflicted about it. I ordered the car back in May, and it finally arrived this August. If I am being honest, it wasn’t my top choice, but after testing a few options, I settled on the i4 for its features and price.

To be fair, the driving experience has been good, and the range is great for my needs....Charging has also been decent too, but I've run into some issues with the local charging network that have made me hesitant about taking long trips. The suspension is mostly comfortable, although I do notice some rocking at low speeds.

The biggest turnoff for me is the steering, it doesn’t center properly....and the dealership insists that it’s normal, can anyone confirm this? The service has been lacking as well, which adds to my frustration. I really love the car, but these issues are making me think twice if I made the right call.

Back