Front fog lights

BMW i4 Forum

Help Support BMW i4 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found these on etsy, so they must be okay for aftermarket. Or possibly, the dealer has some aftermarket foglights.

The i4 does not come with front fog lights. Is it possible to add them through a modification? Please advise.
Adding front fog lights to the i4 is technically possible, but it requires professional installation and probably a careful consideration of compatibility and local regulations. I think it would be best to consult with a BMW service center for expert advice before proceeding.

The power consumption of fog lights for EVs can vary based on its specific design and technology. However, many modern LED fog lights, which are commonly used in EVs, are known for their energy efficiency. LEDs generally consume less power than traditional halogen lights while providing bright illumination.

And make sure they are aimed correctly so you can see down on the road and not in someone's eyes.

Back